Monday 10 March 2014

OOTD | Stand right there if you want, but I'm going on





001.Breton stripe long sleeve top - Gap
002. Bleach denim jeans – Warehouse (SS11 but similar here)
003. Short trench jacket - Zara (SS13 but similar here)
004. Tan strap heels - Topshop (SS13 but similar here)
005. Watch & changeable strap – Fossil (last season)
006. Charm necklace - Asos
007. Satchel - The Cambridge Satchel Company
008. Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 01 Rosetto - Rimmel @ Boots

Firstly, I apologise for the close up of my tootsies; I'm really not doing those shoes any favours am I? It was a beautiful day yesterday (Sunday) averaging at a whole 17 degrees here in Leeds, and what did I do to enjoy this rare and glorious weather? I stayed indoors of course and baked brownies - ya'know, as you do. I should be ashamed of myself but those brownies were damn worth it.

In spirit of the weather, I channeled my inner Parisian to venture to the supermarket for a few ingredients. I love a good striped top and probably own at least five that are virtually the same. They're so easy to throw on and you can achieve pretty much any look by switching up a few accessories. In keeping with the theme, I dug out my short trench jacket that I received for my birthday last year. By the time it came around in July 2013, the weather was dire and so I only got to wear this a few times which I was gutted about. Nevertheless, I can't wait to put it to good use this spring/summer - to be fair, I just can't wait for the summer full stop!

Did you take advantage of the sun yesterday?
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment