Wednesday 5 February 2014

Style | SS14 - Pretty in Pastel

In the wonderful words of Karen Smith - on Wednesdays, we wear pink (and blue and yellow and peach!)


001. Baby blue pastel faux leather jacket - Zara
002. The 13" in Peach Pink with gold clasps - The Cambridge Satchel Company
003. LOVE rose long sleeve playsuit - In Love With Fashion
004. Petite knitted fluffy crew jumper - Topshop
005. Yellow asymmetric wrap skirt - Primark (in stores April)

This is probably the trend I will personally struggle with most. I am not one for wearing much colour and when I do venture away from black, it's usually something along the lines of grey or dark blue - adventurous, I know. It's not that I don't love the pretty pastels but they are just so far from my comfort zone! These gorgeous finds may sway me though...

001. When I spotted this on the Zara website, I fell in love. A friend of mine described it as 'beautiful' a few weeks ago, she wasn't wrong.

002. I have Cambridge Satchels on the brain at the moment. As I'm heading to London on training next week, I have promised to treat myself to the Oxblood Red version to replace the recent loss of my tan Dune bag (it unfortunately broke). This peach pink version is adorable and would look great with the faux leather Zara jacket.

003. I recently purchased the black version of this playsuit and am waiting for it to be delivered. Although, the more I look at the rose version, the more I wish I'd ventured out and bought this instead!

004. Fluffy jumpers are the best; this Topshop beauty is the perfect colour to create a range of different outfits across various SS14 trends.

005. Have you seen the SS14 collection from Primark yet? If not, I urge you to check it out here. This asymmetric skirt is one of my favourite pieces from the range!

Have you invested in any candy colours yet?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment