Tuesday 4 February 2014

Style | SS14 - Global Influences

001. White tribal print Mexican beach dress - River Island
002. Gold contrast gemstone tribal necklace - New Look
003. Clean edge fedora hat - Topshop
004. Printed jumpsuit - Zara
005. Scarf with geometric design - Zara
006. Lime aztec jacquard cropped jacket - River Island

This is by far one of my favourite trends. Daytime or evening, whatever the occasion, this is the one that you can easily throw together with minimal effort and still look like you've really thought about it - my kind of lazy fashion!

001. This is so cute! It may be a beach dress but I'd wear it in the UK, providing we are ever graced with that magical thing called British sunshine. Team it with a strappy sandal, floppy hat and a clashing printed duffle bag for the perfect daytime outfit.

002. New Look is one of my favourite places for affordable and on trend jewellery and this beauty is no exception. Ticking all the boxes for tribal influences, this necklace will update even the simplest of outfits.

003. I love hats but have yet to actually buy one. Every time I go to Topshop, I head straight to the accessories to try every style going, yet always leave empty handed - I should just take the plunge and buy one!

004. I want this! But I'm pretty certain that I will be too short for it, so let's not even go there (me and jumpsuits are never on good terms).

005. Scarves. Another love of mine. Another thing I should invest in more. Another item to add to my ever growing wish list. I finally got a plain black coat at Christmas and absolutely love how a scarf can completely turn a look around.

006. I'm easily distracted by a pretty jacket; my outerwear collection is... let's say extensive, but you'll see about this in a future post I have planned. This aztec lovely is a web exclusive for River Island and would love amazing with a white dress or separates.

Have you spotted any ethnic and global prints lately?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment