Thursday 23 January 2014

OOTD | Ease our minds together









Leopard cardigan – Topshop
Off-white shirt – Mango
Jeans – New Look
Tan suede Chelsea boots – Topshop
Watch – Michael Kors
‘Love’ earring – Topshop
Dogeared wishbone necklace - Asos

There is no typical uniform in Dock House, the dress code is that anything goes – and no, there genuinely are no limits.

I’d been lazy with getting dressed lately and thought I’d try out a new combination from my existing wardrobe and try to avoid anything black for the first time in a long while; this outfit is the result.

I love the fact that every item I’m wearing is a staple that never seems to be in or out of fashion. I admire the classic, French chic style and like to think that this outfit gives a nod to that.

After the long and blissful rest last weekend, work has been hectic! There’s so much filming going on and therefore lots to organise. It has also started to dawn on me (to the point where I bolted upright from a fairly deep sleep upon realising) that my first placement will come to an end in just over two weeks. My emotions are ranging from sad to scared to excited to gobsmacked. These past three months have flashed by before the blink of my eyes, just as we were warned, making me strive to appreciate the next eleven (already eleven left out of fifteen!) months of this once in a lifetime apprenticeship. To end on a high - I am ecstatic to be returning to London soon for training! The Cambridge Satchel Company store in Covent Gardens is literally calling my name!


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment